OpenMRS wishes to recognize the organizations that have made substantive contributions to the OpenMRS effort through financial support, personnel, leadership, community building, and other means. Thank you! The list is presented in no particular order – if we’re missing information, or if our information is out of date, please accept our forgiveness and help by contacting us to correct the error.
These organizations provide support to OpenMRS and its global community through either financial contributions, volunteers, or technologies used to further improve healthcare delivery within resource-constrained environments.
Organizational Sponsors are financial supporters of OpenMRS and without their contributions, we wouldn’t be able to achieve our goals as a non-profit organization.
- Atlassian have provided OpenMRS with open source project licenses for their entire suite of products.
- Datadog generously provides us monitoring and alerting for infrastructure used by OpenMRS
- Indiana University‘s Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE), (supported by NSF grant 1548562) and specifically Jetstream (supported by NSF grant 1445604), provides the majority of our infrastructure.
- JFrog generously donates Artifactory Cloud instance and Bintray account for distributing OpenMRS
- Oregon State University Open Source Lab (OSUOSL) hosts some IT infrastructure for OpenMRS.
- YourKit kindly support open source projects like OpenMRS with their full-featured Java memory profiler. Take a look at YourKit’s leading software products: YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler