OpenMRS wishes to recognize the organizations that have made substantive contributions to the OpenMRS effort through financial support, personnel, leadership, community building, and other means. Thank you! The list is presented in no particular order – if we’re missing information, or if our information is out of date, please accept our forgiveness and help by contacting us to correct the error.
2016 Implementers’ Conference Sponsors
These supporting organizations are sponsoring the 2016 Implementers’ Conference in Kampala, Uganda. The funds are used to offer Scholarships which helps developers and implementers across the world be able to attend the conference that otherwise aren’t able to afford the travel expenses. Their support is crucial to the development and implementation of OpenMRS within more countries in need.
These organizations provide support to OpenMRS and its global community through either financial contributions, volunteers, or technologies used to further improve healthcare delivery within resource-constrained environments.
Organizational Sponsors are financial supporters of OpenMRS and without their contributions, we wouldn’t be able to achieve our goals as a non-profit organization.
- Atlassian have provided OpenMRS with open source project licenses for their entire suite of products.
- AquaFold have generously extended the Open Source Software Developer License for Aqua Data Studio to qualified OpenMRS developers on request.
- Balsamiq Studios LLC have generously donated licenses for Balsamiq Mockups to OpenMRS developers that wish to use the software. Thanks Peldi!
- Bitrock generously donated both licenses, and excellent support for their InstallBuilder software.
- Blueberry Software generously donated licenses for their BB Flashback screen-casting software.
- Indiana University generously donates much of the infrastructure used by OpenMRS
- JetBrains Inc. have generously provided the OpenMRS development community with licenses for IntelliJ IDEA.
- Oregon State University Open Source Lab (OSUOSL) hosts some IT infrastructure for OpenMRS.
- Napkee Labs have generously donated us a project license for Napkee, their Balsamiq Mockups to HTML/Flex software.
- YourKit kindly support open source projects like OpenMRS with their full-featured Java memory profiler. Take a look at YourKit’s leading software products: YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler
- Zero Turnaround have generously donated JRebel licenses to OpenMRS developers.