OpenMRS wishes to recognize the organizations that have made substantive contributions to the OpenMRS effort through financial support, personnel, leadership, community building, and other means. Thank you! The list is presented in no particular order – if we’re missing information, or if our information is out of date, please accept our forgiveness and help by contacting us to correct the error.
Implementers’ Conference Sponsors
- Asia eHealth Information Network
- The Canadian International Development Research Centre (IDRC)
- Clinical Informatics Research Group (CIRG)
- eSaude Community
- The Millennium Villages Project of the Earth Institute, Columbia University
- National Institutes of Health
- Partners in Health
- Regenstrief Institute
- South African Medical Research Council
- ThoughtWorks, Inc.
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)
- University of Washington (UW)
- World Health Organization