With our thanks and support to the worldwide OpenMRS development community, we are happy to announce that OpenMRS 1.7 is now available for download. If you’d like to try it out first, take a look at our online demo.
The latest version of OpenMRS offers increased stability and several new features, including:
- Problem lists and allergy lists
- New user interface for location hierarchy and tagging
- A few new built-in theme options
- Improved handling of Concept Tags
- Support for Spring Framework 3.0
- Ability to migrate boolean concepts to coded concepts behind the scenes
- A daemon user for background/system processes
- Added ability to browse and install add-on modules from repository from within OpenMRS
[button style=”download” size=”large” link=”/download/”]Download OpenMRS 1.7[/button]
Additional details about OpenMRS 1.7 are available in the release notes. If you’d like to help contribute to our next release, there are lots of ways to get involved.
Ben Wolfe & Sy Haas
OpenMRS 1.7 Release Managers