To all dedicated and motivated OpenMRS developers and implementers-
It is my pleasure to announce the release of 1.7.0 beta. Please help us and the community by taking a few minutes and testing the best features that you currently use and the new features you cannot wait to use. Then, should you be lucky to find any obscure bugs, please report them in our new ticket tracking system, JIRA.
- Problem lists and allergy lists
- Location Hierarchy and Location Tagging
- Improved handling of Concept Tags
- Support for Spring Framework 3.0
- Migrate Boolean concepts to codes in the database
- Daemon user for background/system processes
To download and try this out (not in a production environment) and to test your modules, head over to the Prereleases page.
Release notes have also been posted on the wiki.
Thank you all
OpenMRS 1.7.0 Beta Released!