On June 24-25, 2009, Hospital Albert Schweitzer, in Deschapelles Haiti, is planning to host a mini OpenMRS Implementers Conference. They are doing this specifically for Visitation Hospital in Petite Riviere de Nippes, to help them get setup to run OpenMRS. They wanted to invite anyone else (primarily those in Haiti) who are interested to participate, either by presenting a topic or by just attending so they can see how it’s done. Food and lodging expenses are $55 US. Our proposed agenda is as follows…
- Wednesday, June 24, 2009
- 9:00AM to 12:00PM — Overview of HAS Implementation — See new patients added, encounters created, data entry (InfoPath forms completed), etc.
- Lunch Break
- 1:00PM to 3:00PM — Overview of Server architecture — Java, MySQL, Tomcat, properties and language files, deploying OpenMRS war files (upgrades), building a module or war file from source (if desired), installing modules, backup, etc.
- Thursday, June 25, 2009
- 8:00AM to 10:00AM — Overview of Concept Dictionary and concept creation
- 10:00AM to 12:00PM — InfoPath Form Design, how to design a simple form
- Lunch Break
- 1:00PM to 4:00PM — Overview of Reporting, including Cohort Builder, Cohort Reports, Jasper Reports, etc.
Please contact James Arbaugh, jarbaugh-at-hashaiti.org for more information, or if you would like to attend.